We had a good haul this week. We ended up with savings of about half of what we spent, that’s pretty awesome.
Our total came to $71, with savings of $34. Some of it was stocking up, a lot of it was stuff to eat this week.
- English muffins – We love when these are B1G2
- Bread – $2.50
- Orzo – $0.88
- Diced tomatoes – 2 for $0.88 each
- Greek yogurt – 5 for $0.88 each
- Lactose free milk – Finally on sale! $2.99 down from $3.69
- 18 eggs – $2.99 down from $3.59
- Tofu – $1.50 down from $2.50
- Deli ham – $5.99 a pound down from $7.99
- Pint of blueberries – $2.50 down from $5.99
- Avocado – $0.99
- Natural jelly, milk, orange juice, shredded cheese, deli cheese and turkey sausage, all normal priced
- Doritos were B1G1 for a snack.
Coupons and rebates! My store has coupons you can redeem by entering your phone number, and I use the apps Checkout 51 and Ibotta for rebates.
- Stir fry sauce – $3.99 normally, coupon for $1 off, then Checkout 51 offered a $1 rebate: savings of $2.
- Bananas – bought organic for $2.06, both apps offered a rebate for a total of $0.75
- Paid $3.29 for orange juice, Ibotta offered a $0.50 rebate
- Vitamins were B1G1, plus the store offered a coupon for $1 off
That’s a savings of over $10 just by doing a little extra work (virtually clipping coupons and uploading receipts).