Three more weeks until the end of the year! I have a ton of plans for the end of the year to prepare for 2016, so keep an eye out.
In the meantime, wait for Thursday to see how I totally failed while grocery shopping this week.
On to the menu!
- Tofu Stir Fry – My (almost) weekly stir fry is a must.
- Shrimp and Orzo – I think I’ll be making this with spinach this week.
- Ground Turkey and Tortellini – My Tasty Tuesday post!
- Smoked Sausage, Tomatoes and Okra – Delicious okra and chickpeas with rice and sausage, what’s not to love?
- Chicken – I planned on making baked garlic chicken, but my parents accidentally bought an extra whole chicken and gave it to us, so we might do that instead.
Dinner ingredients came out to about $33 this week.
New feature this week! I’ve been on somewhat of a diet to lose a few pounds, and snacking is my weakness. I’m starting to plan out my snacks and prep them on Sunday, so a healthy snack is just seconds away.
- Egg cups – A way to get some protein and vegetables, I baked up some eggs with spinach.
- Greek yogurt – I bought three containers of Greek yogurt this week to snack on.
- Mango – I bought two mangoes this week, so they’re chopped up, ready to eat.
- Hummus – I have peeled carrots ready to eat with hummus leftover from last week.
My first major meal prep! I made egg cups, sliced mushrooms, chopped a green bell pepper, some carrots and some mango, peeled some more carrots for hummus and opened a pomegranate for my breakfasts.