Hello, December! I’m so excited for Christmas and the end of the year, I have so much I’m planning on doing. We’re nowhere near done Christmas shopping but we’ve at least gotten presents for my family’s Secret Santa. (And I have my husband’s big gift hidden away, shhhh)
Keep a look out for a bunch of cool posts this month. I have a haul post coming soon, probably by this weekend, a ‘Looking forward to 2016’ post, and, of course, way more tips as I’m learning to navigate the grocery store better.
On to my menu!
- Cheesy Sausage and Rice – Tasty Tuesday post!
- Scallops, Orzo and Broccoli – I’m going to try subbing scallops into this dish to see how it goes.
- Hummus Chicken with Broccoli Edamame Rice – (Somewhat) Healthy and delicious!
- Tofu Stir Fry – Enough said
- Pasta with Tomato-Basil Sauce – My new recipe of the week, it has tons of good reviews.
This week we spent just over $23 on dinners.