Last day of November! Only 25 days until Christmas! And we haven’t done a single bit of Christmas shopping. (Well, I may or may not be ordering something for the husband online today, but we’ll see.)
We went out on Black Friday (ew) and bought ourselves some presents. We found a good deal on a PS4, because he’s been looking forward to getting one. I bought a book I’ve been wanting and we found a cheap salad spinner and some prep bowls. I’m so excited to use my salad spinner to make my spinach last longer.
Onto the menu!
- Baked Ravioli – The easiest dinner ever.
- Green Beans, Chicken and Potatoes – Another easy dinner. I’m going to do some experimenting this week to see if I can make it taste better to me.
- Shrimp, Spinach and Brown Rice – Easy and so flavorful.
- Kielbasa Hash – Trying something new this week, it sounds absolutely delicious.
- Orzo Skillet – Delicious and nutritious.
Dinner ingredients were around $23 for the week.