It’s almost Thanksgiving! This year we’re spending it up at my aunt and uncle’s house and I’m making pumpkin pie. Yum! The one disappointing thing is that I won’t be having my mom’s special dressing recipe, it’s one of the main things I look forward to eating around the holidays. I’ve yet to perfect making it myself.
I have a project I’m working on that I hope to reveal soon if it goes well. Nothing special but kinda cool at least.
On to the menu!
- Smoked Sausage and Potatoes – This is definitely one of my favorite dishes to make when I don’t want to make a lot of effort.
- Skillet Lasagna – So delicious.
- Shrimp Pasta – A new dish this week, shrimp in rice or orzo is delightful but I thought I’d try a new pasta dish.
- Meatless Stir Fry – Stir fries are always a winner, tofu makes this a really cheap dish.
- Lemon Garlic Tilapia with Roasted Turnip – I’ve never eaten turnips, so I really hope this goes well. I’m trying to expand my palate when it comes to new produce.
Dinner ingredients came to about $24 for the week.