Halfway through November already. Good grief.
I’ve been thinking about my New Year’s Resolutions already. Most of them fail but I have really good intentions each year. They’re usually much the same every year, try to be productive and have a better life. We’ll see how I do next year.
- Honey and Soy Glazed Tofu, Broccoli and Rice – A classic, so easy and delicious
- Pasta with Chickpeas – Trying a new recipe with chickpeas that isn’t with sausage.
- Sausage, Pepper and Rice – One of my absolute favorite dishes.
- Baked Shrimp with Orzo – New dish that is a lot like my other shrimp and orzo dish, only baked.
- Simply Great Chicken with Broccoli Edamame Rice – I love this rice, the edamame really elevates it to a healthy and delicious side dish.
Dinner ingredients were around $37 dollars, a little on the high side, but I stocked up on some things we were out of.