I can’t believe it’s already October, this year has gone by so fast. We got engaged in May and now we’ve been married two months already. This weekend was busy as well, Friday was my husband’s birthday so we went out for dinner that night, and Saturday my mother-in-law treated us to breakfast and then we went to a fair. On Sunday we went grocery shopping because we put it off all weekend.
On to the menu!
- Three Cheese Lasagna – I’ve always loved eating lasagna, but it always intimidated me to cook. This is the easiest recipe I’ve found, even a newbie can make lasagna!
- Smoked Sausage and Potatoes – I had a lot of potatoes left over from last week, so this sounded delightful.
- Baked Scallops with a side of Really Simple Rice – Nice and simple, nothing too complicated.
- Honey and Soy Baked Chicken with potatoes – More potatoes, probably mashed this time.
- Shrimp Scampi Pasta – I keep returning to my favorite shrimp recipe, but I thought I’d try this one.
Dinner ingredients were only about $26 this week. We picked up a lot stuff to stock up on as well. Come back on Thursday for my grocery shopping post, and check out my Instagram for all dinners this week that don’t end up on Tasty Tuesday.