Alright, back into the swing of things. Getting back into life after a vacation is hard!
Before I start on the menu post, I wanted to ask my followers something. Those of you that are on Instagram, would you be interested in following me if I got one? I’ve never wanted one before but now that I’m waiting on a fancy new iPhone for a late birthday present, I thought it was a good opportunity. I could post daily dinner pictures and other interesting blog and life related stuff.
Anyway, on to my weekly menu!
- Stir Fry – Tofu, pineapple, mushrooms and broccoli
- Sausage-Spinach Rice Bowl – I make this with ground turkey instead of sausage with casing removed.
- Smoked Sausage and Pasta Skillet – An old favorite of ours.
- Skillet Shrimp with Orzo and Broccoli – This was my very first shrimp recipe that made me love asparagus. As it isn’t in season, I’ll be trying it with frozen broccoli instead.
- Simply Great Chicken with potatoes – My absolute favorite chicken dish. I’ll have to feature this in a Tasty Tuesday post soon.
Dinner ingredients this week were just over $40, but a lot of it was stocking up. I was completely out of rice vinegar, soy sauce, white sugar, frozen broccoli and rice. So by spending this week, I can save next week.