So I got picked to be on a jury. Boo. At least it’s only supposed to be three days, just a civil case. But I might be there until 4 or 5 in the evening, starting tomorrow. That means I needed meals I could throw together quickly and that make a lot of leftovers in case I couldn’t cook one night.
- Two Timing Pasta Bake – A classic: easy to put together and makes a ton of leftovers.
- Creamy Ground (Turkey) Casserole – More of the same, quick and easy.
- Sweet and Sour Stir Fry – Making this with tofu this week.
- Skillet Smoked Sausage and Garbanzo Beans – Quick and delicious. I’m going to attempt to dice fresh tomatoes for this one because I’ve found myself in possession of some fresh tomatoes and cucumber.
- Lemon and Garlic Chicken with salad – To use the cucumber, we decided to make a salad. No idea if this chicken will turn out well but now that I have a juicer I’ve stopped using pre-squeezed lemon juice.
Dinner ingredients came out to about $21.