Back to jury duty for me today. If I can escape today then my obligations are complete. Here’s hoping.
Some new dishes are on the menu for this week.
- Spicy Sausage and Shrimp Skillet – This was a hit the first time I made it and I have some leftover tomato paste so I decided to try it again, with scallops this time.
- Shrimp, Spinach and Rice – This one is always a winner.
- Teriyaki Chicken and Broccoli – I’ve never made anything with teriyaki yet so this should be interesting.
- Gnocchi and Chickpea Skillet – I’ve always wanted to try making gnocchi, but we’ll try cooking with frozen ones first.
- Crispy and Tender Chicken Thighs – Very simple and delicious. No idea what to serve with it though.
Dinner ingredients for the week were around $32.