Trying some new stuff this week, I think I have a good mix of different kinds of recipes.
- Skillet Lasagna – This is one of my favorite go-to recipes that I almost forgot about. I bought ravioli last week intending to make just a baked ravioli but my recipe app came up with this one as well. It’s simple and absolutely delicious. When we first moved into this apartment we invited my mother-in-law over for dinner and this is what I served.
- Meatless Stir Fry – Stir fries are always the best. This time I’m using tofu in it.
- Chickpea Stuffed Mushrooms – I’ve never made a stuffed mushroom dish so this is a first. But the mushroom caps were on sale and it has chickpeas, what could be better?
- Baked Pesto Chicken – Pesto is something I’ve always thought I’d like but have never actually eaten much of it. I bought a frozen pizza from Trader Joe’s one week with pesto on it and I liked that.
- Skillet Sausage and Rice – A simple dish that I will of course be adding chickpeas to, because they go with everything.
Dinner ingredients came out to under $25 for the week. We’re still working on the chicken thighs and ground turkey bought at Costco.