Ahh! 5 days left!
I’m not really nervous, honestly. Only about how everything is hopefully going to go smoothly and the fact that all of the attention is going to be on us. But about getting married in particular? Not at all.
Something went wrong with my meal planner app so I have no idea what I chose for some days. Guess I’ll have to wing it.
- Turkey Goulash – New recipe because I wanted to use up my frozen okra. I made this last night and used the okra, canned tomatoes and added chick peas.
- Hummus-Crusted Chicken – I have a ton of hummus right now, so this sounded like a great idea. I also have some corn leftover from last week so I’ll probably serve it with that.
- Honey and Soy Glazed Tofu, Broccoli and Rice – A simple filling dish
- Quinoa-Chickpea Salad – Another new recipe. Not sure if it will be filling enough for a dinner.
- A stir fry? – Always a safe bet when there’s no dinner plan. I bought a giant pack of bell peppers and a pineapple so hopefully this is what I was planning.
Total for dinner ingredients was under $20, mainly because we went to Costco and picked up a box of diced tomato cans, ground turkey and chicken thighs to last us several weeks.