Less than two weeks to the wedding!
I just realized that I probably won’t be cooking dinner on Tuesday because I’ll be in Boston for my bachelorette party! Nothing overly crazy is planned, just dinner at a cool restaurant and hitting up a couple of classy bar places. But that means I won’t need one of these meals, and my poor fiance will have to fend for himself for a night.
- Orzo Skillet – An old recipe I haven’t made in a while. I haven’t been buying ground chicken or turkey for a few weeks because it’s just been so expensive, more than $4 for a pound.
- Chicken stir fry – I have some cooked chicken from last week I need to use up.
- Creamy Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta – I’ve had this recipe for a while but never used it. Thanks to my cousin going ‘ooh, that looks good’, I’m going to give it a try.
- Hummus-Crusted Chicken – I have leftover hummus from last week, might be the meal getting bumped on Tuesday.
- Skillet Smoked Sausage and Garbanzo Beans – Sausage and chick peas, need I say more?
Dinner ingredients were $27.