Yesterday we met with an officiant who is going to do our ceremony. All of the planning is officially done except for a few small things like buying the food, flowers and making a music playlist.
Also, yesterday morning my fiance became an uncle again and I’m an (almost) aunt. So excited to meet the newborn twin boys.
For this week:
- Bay Scallop Stir Fry – Scallops were on sale for $5.50 for about a pound again. I thought I’d try something new.
- Pasta with Eggplant and Tomato – You’ll see this recipe later in the week. I’ve eaten eggplant maybe once before and I’ve never cooked it.
- Honey and Soy Baked Chicken with Corn – Simple chicken and side dish.
- Smoked Sausage, Tomatoes and Okra Skillet – I was born in the south where okra is a much bigger thing but I’ve never eaten it besides fried. This should be interesting.
- Baked Chicken Legs with a rice side – I think this will be thighs, I don’t have any legs.
Dinners for the week once again came out to about $30.