Alright, start of a new week.
- Green Pepper Casserole – Clearly a favorite dish.
- Broccoli Chicken Dijon – This is a new dish for us, kind of out of the box. We’ll see how it works.
- Tofu Stir Fry – I’ve got a good streak going for a weekly stir fry.
- Smoked Sausage and Pasta Skillet – This has been a popular meal for us for a while now but I haven’t made it recently since I’ve been trying to cut down on eating so much pasta. Definitely looking forward to eating it again.
- Hummus-Crusted Chicken – My fiance surprisingly loved this last time I made it, so we’ll try it again. I’m going to serve it with this new Birdseye Protein Blend I found at the store this week. It sounds delicious. I got the California style.
I still need to go to Trader Joe’s for a few things, hopefully today.
Once again I kept my dinner items to around $30. This includes the items I bought specifically for my Sunday French toast. I’ve been saving a ton of money on meat by stocking up when my store does chicken legs and thighs for under $1 a pound, deboning and freezing them. I also stocked up on 8 ounce cans of tomato sauce because they’re usually 2/$1 and this week they were $0.44 each.