You ever look at so many pictures of yourself that eventually you’re just like ‘Ew, is that what I really look like?’ That’s what I did today trying to get a picture for today’s post. And I didn’t realize that my bangs were that crooked, good grief.
So last week I posted a poll asking you guys what you wanted to see on Fridays. I got seven likes but apparently only one person voted. Thanks to whoever that was. The winner (but I’m going to leave it up for a while, so go tell me what you want to see!) said outfit of the day posts, which I thought about doing today but I’m only wearing jeans and this purple striped t-shirt. Not very interesting. So here’s a face of the day.
I’m wearing eyeshadow, but it’s official that eyeshadow hates my face. You can’t even see it.
I like to match my makeup to my outfit, which is apparently not cool, but oh well. I’m wearing purpleish blush and a purple toned lipstick. Gotta keep it subtle. And apparently this blush has glitter in it. Lovely.
What I’m wearing today, in order of application:
- Pixi Flawless and Poreless Primer
- ELF Eyelid Primer (not that it helps)
- Pop Beauty Eyeshadow Trio in Naturally Bare
- CK One Mascara
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
- NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- Be a Bombshell One Stick in Girl Crush (blush)
- Covergirl Pressed Powder
- NYX Round Lipstick in Thalia (love this lipstick!)